Rep Cal Box Turtle Food
Rep Cal Box Turtle Food is formulated to ensure proper growth and health by providing complete and balanced nutrition. It is a veterinarian recommended food full of nutritious ingredients box turtles love and provides the 100% complete daily nutrition they need.
- Maintenance formula
- Fortified daily diet
- Provides the 100% complete daily nutrition Box turtles need
Rep-Cal Box Turtle Food has been tested successfully for box turtles by reptile veterinarians. It is fortified with optimal levels of vitamins and minerals like calcium and vitamin D3 so no other food or supplements are required.
- Feed every morning. Offer slightly more food than your box turtle can eat in a day, and allow your pet access to its food for the entire daylight period. Be sure to empty and clean the dish at the end of each day.
- Feed on a plate or other flat surface: We recommend a plate or other clean, flat surface because turtles have difficulty picking up food from deep bowls.
- Have water available at all times: Your box turtle should have access at all times to a shallow bowl containing fresh, clean water. Also, box turtles need to be soaked in shallow warm water at least once weekly.
- Pellets can be moistened in water or fruit juice before feeding: Some box turtles find that the softer soaked pellets are easier to pick up.
Crude Protein (min) - 28%
Crude Fat (min) - 2%
Crude Fiber (max) - 12%
Moisture (max) - 12%