Zilla Tropical UV Coil Lamp
Zilla's Tropical 25 UVB Fluorescent Coil Bulbs are ideal for those tropical-dwelling basking reptiles such as Anoles, Day Geckos, Tokay Geckos, Iguanas, Basilisks, Chameleons, Chinese Water Dragons, Red-Eared Sliders, Red Foot Tortoises and Eastern Box Turtles.
- Provides UVB light for proper calcium development in tropical reptiles
- Full spectrum illumination brings out subtle reptile colors
- Energy efficient bulb lowers energy costs
Standard terrarium bulbs cannot deliver the needed levels of UVB radiation which is a vital compenent in healthy bone development for your reptile! These bulbs deliver the needs with 25 microwatts per second/cm2 of UVB and with essential UVA light as well.
- Delivers additonal UVB light for strong bones
- Color correcting visible light helps brighten colors
- Helps recreate the healthy light of the tropical rainforest
- Ideal bulb for basking reptiles
- Produces optimal amounts of UVB and UVA
- Up to 5,000 hours of lamp life
This energy-efficient bulb simulates natural sunlight and produces UVB (3%) and UVA (15%), with up to 5,000 hours of lamp life. This bulb is designed for use with all ESU Reptile Heat and Light Reflector Domes. UV Index: 1-3 at 12 distance.
Tropical 25 bulbs are designed to last 3500 hours or 12 months on average use.